Wednesday 7 August 2013

Coco Basket

Coco Basket

Our house has a wrap-around porch and every year I plant and hang seven baskets around it. Four years ago, shortly after we bought our house, I was on a mission to find hanging baskets for the porch. I didn’t want to buy finished baskets, I wanted to plant my own. I also didn’t want Plain Jane plastic baskets. I wanted something that was decorative. It took me a while, but I finally found coco-fiber baskets that I really liked. They look nice, are 14 inches in diameter and are also fairly deep. I wanted larger baskets because they will dry-out less quickly. Learn more about choosing and caring for hanging baskets.

More Details: http://coirdirectory.com/coco-basket/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Total Pageviews